16 March | 9.00 – 14.00
Just for you Green School parents, our first ever, practical, household focused, inspirational and fun workshop on green living. This exciting event will showcase all elements of how our households can be more earth friendly by making simple and accessible changes which will save you money. From what we eat and where we buy it, how we clean our homes and ourselves, through to managing waste and water, this event has it covered!
The Green School Student Village is a showcase of inspiration and will open the doors for us to explore all the practical and accessible ways we can make changes to every aspect of our households. We will share a morning snack and lunch together – all produced locally and sustainably – delicious!
This event is sponsored by the GSPA, with lunch by donation. Let us know you are coming – rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look out for more in this series, which will roll-out weekly:
- Garden to plate – easy growing, preparing and cooking with local produce.
- Health and happiness – medicinal plants, natural remedies and holistic health.
- Cleaning with a conscious – natural cleaning solutions and keeping bugs at bay.
- Body beautiful – lessons from our mother (earth) on keeping beautiful – naturally.
- Waste not – ‘walk the talk’ a walking presentation on all things waste in Bali.
- Cycling foodies – bicycle tour of the local area to discover healthy food on our doorstep.